Name:
Location: East Warburton, Victoria, Australia

Nefarious Wheel is Kelley Johnston, a retired systems and network engineer now doing what I really wanted to do all along. I love our house in the woods. Walking the gardens, basic domesticity is my daily wonder. Loving my wife, daughters, and cats. Oh, and motorcycles. And woodworking. Guitar. Stuff. Used to write software for spacecraft, but I'm over that now. Etsy shop is live. Not a lot posted yet, but that will come.

Monday, July 04, 2005

I wish Windows had logical names, like VMS did

It would be so much easier to manage storage if the simple idea of logical names (any VMS people out there will know *exactly* what I mean) were available to Windows users. Think of moving an application or business group from one file share to another. File "shortcuts" simply don't make it. They're not transparent enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home